The Meteo website of the Ministry of the Economy is a website owned by the Government of Andorra.
Access to the website of the Ministry of Economy of the Government of Andorra and information content implies acceptance of the conditions set out in this legal notice. For this reason, we recommend that you read the contents of this notice carefully if you want to access and use the information and services offered on the website of the Ministry of Economy.
The user, through the various areas that are part of the website, you can visit, obtain information, use a series of applications, address requests or communications.
The information contained on this website has been prepared and supervised by the Ministry of Economy of the Government of Andorra. The contact box on the website is for information purposes only, and in no case can binding legal responsibilities arise in the event of a response.
The Government of Andorra is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most secure web and application experience. This privacy statement applies to this website and application, and governs data collection and usage.
You accept the privacy policies and consent to the practices described in this statement.
Who is responsible for the data?
Please be informed that any personal data you provide through this application will be processed by the Government as the data controller. The Government is the owner of this application.
What data do we collect?
In compliance with the requirements of Law 29/2021, of October 28th, qualified personal data protection (hereinafter "LQDP") and the regulations that develop it, users of these websites are informed of the data that are collected (data entered into the form by the user and automatic data (cookies) for statistical processing).
The visit on this application does not imply that the user provides personal data. The data, if any, provided by users may be processed by the Government as data controller, and will at all times be stored and processed in Andorran territory.?
When forms are used to collect this personal data, the identification of the user will be understood to be correct, since it is the same user who, voluntarily, enters the data in the forms available on our websites and in the application.??
The voluntary or mandatory nature of the fields or answers to be filled in will be indicated with an asterisk (*). Refusal to provide data qualified as mandatory will result in the non-provision of the service or information requested. Likewise, data may be provided on a voluntary basis in order to provide the requested service or information in the best possible way.?
In addition to the data provided by the user, the Government will collect connection and navigation data through cookies or other tools.?You will find a full explanation of these cookies at the link below. Cookies
For what purposes do we process your data?
The Government may process your personal data for the purposes described below, provided that you consent to some or all of them: Sending information and alerts
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:?
PURPOSE + information
1. To respond to requests or requests that you send us through the contact channel.
We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or request.
2. Usability and quality analysis to improve navigation.
If you access the websites or applications, we inform you that we will process your navigation data for analytical and statistical purposes, i.e. to understand how users interact with the website and the application and thus be able to make improvements, and to address suggestions for improvement that you as a user can send us.
* The boxes may not be pre-checked and it will be the user who will decide to freely, specifically and informed consent to all or part of these purposes.
How long will my data be kept?
The Government will keep your personal data for the time necessary for the purposes described above. In the event that there is legislation requiring the Government to retain your personal information, the Government will retain it for that additional period, but it will be blocked and processed only to ensure its retention. At the end of these periods, the personal information will be deleted.
To whom will we pass your data?
As a general rule, your data will not be passed on to third parties unless we have your express consent to do so.
In order to achieve the above-mentioned purposes, and only when necessary, your personal data may be transmitted to:
2. Competent public administrations, in the cases foreseen by the Law and for the purposes defined.
Will we pass your data to countries outside Andorra?
The data will be in Andorra. If for the needs of the service there are data that have to leave Andorra, they will be processed from EU countries that guarantee an adequate level of protection.
- In the event that data is transferred to countries that do not guarantee an adequate level of protection, the risks involved should be specified here.
What rights do you have?
In compliance with the LQPD and its implementing regulations, the Government informs you that you have the rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition of your personal data, recognized in the aforementioned regulations. To exercise these rights, you will have to send a written and signed communication to the e-mail address email@example.com, to which you will have to attach a copy of your passport or other national identity document.
In case of any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in your exercise, you can file a complaint with the Andorran Data Protection Agency.
Podeu retirar el consentiment?
The GOVERNMENT informs that the user has the following rights derived from the applicable regulations:
1. The right of access to their personal data to know which are subject to processing and the processing operations carried out with these data.?
2. The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data. In any case, we inform you that, by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and undertake to notify us of any changes or modifications. Any loss or damage caused to the website, the application or the data controller or any third party due to the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the forms and contact channels, will be the sole responsibility of the user. Please note that, as a general rule, only your personal data must be provided, not those of third parties.? The right to delete personal data, and thus stop processing them, to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which we need to process them as we have informed above, or in which we no longer have legitimacy to do so, unless there is a legal obligation to keep them or no other legitimate reasons prevail to process them on the part of the foundation.?
3. The right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep them beyond the necessary time when you may need it.?
4. And, additionally, where the processing of your data is based on your legitimate interest, you also have the right to object to the processing of the data.??
What security measures will we use to protect your data?
The Government guarantees that the processing it will carry out on your personal data is subject to the strictest duty of confidentiality, and that the necessary measures, both technical and organizational, have been established to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent alteration, misuse, loss, theft and unauthorized access or processing.
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about visitors. Cookies are small text files that are sent to your computer, tablet or any other device that allows you to browse the Internet when you access certain websites. Cookies allow, among other things, to keep track of your browsing habits or your computer and your preferences, and to remember them when you log in again.
Depending on the time period in which they are activated on the user's computer, we distinguish between:
1. Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website, and remain on the computer during the visit (for example, until the user closes the browser and ends the visit).
2. Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data remain stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed by the cookie manager for a defined period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are treated, we distinguish between:
1. technical or necessary cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the various options or services therein, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security features during navigation, storing content to broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
2. Personalization cookies: personalization cookies are those that allow remembering information for the user to access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as the language, the number of results displayed when the user searches, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which you access the service, etc..?These cookies are not intended to identify the user, but, if the user consents to their use, the information they will collect will be used only to improve the design of the pages and navigation of the website and the application, usage statistics, search speed, measurement of website and application activity, etc.?
3. Statistical cookies (third parties): statistical cookies are all cookies that allow the Government to understand how the user interacts with this website and the application by collecting and communicating information anonymously. Therefore, the information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of this website and the application, as well as to develop navigation profiles of the users of this website and the application, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of data related to the use made by users of the service.?
Who uses the information stored in the cookies??
The information stored in the cookies of our website and application is only used by us, with the exception of those identified as third-party cookies, which are used and managed by external entities to provide services aimed at improving our services and the user experience when browsing the website and application.
How can I modify the cookie settings?
As the cookies that we apply are, to all intents and purposes, for all users of the website, in the event that you want to modify them you can:?
Configure the cookies through the floating button at the bottom right of the screen.?
The user can allow to block or delete the cookies installed on the computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on the computer
- Internet Explorer™: Versió 9?|?Versió 10?|?Versió 11
- Safari™: Safari™ 5 y 6?|?Safari™ 7?|?Safari™ 8
- Settings on iPhone, iPad or iPod: link
- Chrome™: link
- Firefox™: link
- Opera™: link
- Android: link
Windows Phone: link
In addition, the user can also manage the browser's cookie store and deactivation through tools such as:
- Ghostery: ?www.ghostery.com
- Your Online Choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/